- P. O. Box 337, Suva, Fiji.
- +679 331-4040 (Office)
1. Restaurants can remain open but only for takeaway and delivery orders within and for the containment zones.
2. Limited banking services will be available, as will FNPF and FRCS.
3. Public transportation within the different zones will be available but limited to 50% seating capacity. We have made arrangements through LTA for this to be practically implemented.
4. Civil service employees will be authorised to work from home at the discretion of their respective Permanent Secretaries.
5. Essential businesses will remain open, as they did during our lockdown period last year. That list includes air and rescue services, air traffic control services, ports services, civil aviation, telecommunication services, food and sanitary manufacturing plants, electricity services, emergency services, fire services, health and hospital services, lighthouse services, meteorological services, mine pumping, ventilation and winding, sanitary services, supply and distribution of fuel and gas, power, telecommunications, garbage collection, transport services, water and sewage services, FNPF and FRCS, civil service, private security services and roading services. If your business is not on this list, close it down.
6. The ports of Lautoka and Suva will remain open for international freight shipping and inter-island cargo shipping. Any inter-island passenger travel from the ports of Suva, Denarau, Vuda and Lautoka remain prohibited.
© 2019 Fiji Chamber of Commerce and Industry. All rights reserved.. Made with by Colourmoon